Sunday 22 February 2015

Experience Story

This happened today and I feel so greatful to Baba. My husband and I have been tensed for a while about a concern. Whatever we tried, things weren't materialising as it should. Though my husband kept telling me not to worry and tried to be my strength, I knew he was equally anxious. Yesterday, I was literally in tears and prayed to Baba with utmost devotion and begged Him to make it possible for our wish to come true. I told Him that if He grants us our wish and protects us, I will surely share the experience with all of you. After praying, I felt calm. I knew Sai Baba will not disappoint us.
Morning dawned and anxiety began clawing it's way back into my mind. I was very tensed and constantly relied on my husband for support. He remained my strength through out. But at time during the day, my confidence began to ebb. That's when I picked up the idol of Sai Baba that and held onto it tightly and began to chant His name... constantly. I also follow Raghavendra Swamy and as I prayed and looked at God's picture, I could see Him smile at me. I looked away thinking that I am dreaming and then looked back at the picture. I wasn't dreaming. His face was beaming. I continued to hold on tightly to Sai Baba's idol till I felt a calmness descend upon me.
Belive it or not, within 10 minutes of keeping the idol back and looking at Raghavendra Swamy's picture, our prayers were answered. I was so overwhelmed and touched by the way He made it happen, especially when everything seemed so impossible.
I have this big smile on my lips as I type this. When everything seemed impossible and all hopes were almost gone, holding on tightly to Sai Baba only saved us. What looked impossible turned to be possible within 10 minutes of that heartfelt prayer!
Sai Baba continues to grace our life and we truly feel blessed.
May Baba's blessings always be with all of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment