Sunday 22 February 2015

Experience Story

OM SAI RAM

First of all I would like to thanks admin for providing such a wonderful platform where we devotees can share our experience with everyone.I would request admin not to disclose my name.SAI is everything for me.I started believing in SAI few years ago....
Before that I used to just pray GOD,I was not knowing the real power of GOD....then slowly my faith in GOD started increasing day by day ...as if I would be in some problem I used to pray SAI.....and in no time my SAI would solve that problem.I also believe in Ganesh,Shiva,Raghavendra Swami,Devendranath,Goddess Laxmi and alll....All GOD are ONE,"SABKA MALIK EK"
Today even if I am in a great trouble I do not get any tension or I do not get restless as I am sure that my SAI is there to solve that problem.
My day starts with SAI and ends with SAI.I also did 9 thursday vrat of SAI .SAI had gifted me with very loving and caring parents,brother and sister and the best life partner.SAI had helped us in geting a good house.
SAI knows I am going through tough times now-a- days,I pray SAI to help me to get out of that situation...and I know he will very soon help me....
I would like to advice all SAI devotees to have FAITH on our SAI and keep PATIENCE.....HE will surely listen to your prayers.....may be sometimes HE would test ur trust on HIM ...may be HE would answer your prayers late...........but HE surely listens it...


"OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA"
"OM SWAMI SHRI RAGHAVENDRAYA NAMAHA"
"OM ANANT KOTI BRAMHANDNAYAK RAJADHIRAJ YAGIRAJ PARABRAMHA SHRI SACHIDANAND SADGURU SHRI SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI"

2 comments:

  1. Namaste to all....I am a devotee of Shri Samartha Sai Baba since my childhood....I would like to share an experience with all of you... I was 26yrs old and not getting married,due to which my mother was really tensed...I prayed to Baba and promised that if I get married I will definitely share my experience on this page...with Baba's grace within few months I got married and everything went well and now am sharing my experience with all of you...

    Bolo Anantha koti brahmanda nayaka rajadhiraja yogiraja parabrahma shri sachidananda satguru shri Samartha Sainath maharaj ki jai..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jai Sai Ram, please post this anonymously. Thanks to Admin for creating this beautiful platform that allows Sai devotes to share their experiences. I promised to Baba that I’ll share my experience when I start my Job.
    Today, I would like to share a miracle Baba has done for me and my family during this challenging time where the whole world is panicking under C-19. He always has had told that with Shradha and Saburi you can get whatever you want by his grace. Baba please always be with us and shower your blessings on us. This January I lost my Job. I was devastated and cried many times in Infront of Baba and begged him to give me another Job. I got three interview calls but due to COVID- 19 companies have decided to put a halt on new hiring’s. One Company after a long time in April reach out to me to confirm the job offer and initiate the background check. Which took approximately 20ish.. days to finish. By the grace of Baba today I have started my Job. When everybody in the world is going through a tough time, Baba came for me and answered my prayers. We are your kids Baba, please always be us. It’s a miracle to me when no company is hiring, this company has decided to hire me to do the remote start. Baba, please always stay with me and forgive me for any sins I have done. Om Sai Ram.Sai Reham Kar...
    Anant Koti Bramhand Nayak Raja Dhiraj Yogiraj Param Braham Samarth Shri Satchidanand Satguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai

    ReplyDelete