Sunday 22 February 2015

Experience story

OM SAI RAM

I am staunch devotee of Sai Baba since from my childhood.I have experienced many miracles in my life but am not aware that all miracles happnd only because of Baba.I want to share my experience which happened recently.I am staying alone far from my home town n parents i dont have friends there. I had faced very rough path in my life some days i dont even have food to eat.It has been a painful month.I cried infront of baba photo .One day i felt so hungry then i searched my room if something is there to eat then i find a book of Baba Sainadh Stavan Manjari which was left by my land lord it was written that do regular parayan with full faith on Baba & Baba will help you. I did the parayan and to my surprise all my issues were cleared with in a month. I was unable to go to my home town due to some financial reasons i asked my Baba to help me now i am at my home town because of Sainadh. Have Sradhaa & Saburi. Always help needy & Baba will help you for sure. Baba plz show right path to all your devotees.

1 comment:

  1. Jai Sai Ram, please post this anonymously. Thanks to Admin for creating this beautiful platform that allows Sai devotes to share their experiences. I promised to Baba that I’ll share my experience when I start my Job.
    Today, I would like to share a miracle Baba has done for me and my family during this challenging time where the whole world is panicking under C-19. He always has had told that with Shradha and Saburi you can get whatever you want by his grace. Baba please always be with us and shower your blessings on us. This January I lost my Job. I was devastated and cried many times in Infront of Baba and begged him to give me another Job. I got three interview calls but due to COVID- 19 companies have decided to put a halt on new hiring’s. One Company after a long time in April reach out to me to confirm the job offer and initiate the background check. Which took approximately 20ish.. days to finish. By the grace of Baba today I have started my Job. When everybody in the world is going through a tough time, Baba came for me and answered my prayers. We are your kids Baba, please always be us. It’s a miracle to me when no company is hiring, this company has decided to hire me to do the remote start. Baba, please always stay with me and forgive me for any sins I have done. Om Sai Ram.Sai Reham Kar...
    Anant Koti Bramhand Nayak Raja Dhiraj Yogiraj Param Braham Samarth Shri Satchidanand Satguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai

    ReplyDelete