Monday 15 October 2012

Help Out for all Sai devotees

Note :- If any devotee needs SHIRDI SAI Soft copies of Sai Satcharitra,Sai Chalisa,etc or Bhajans then mail us @ saimyworld@ymail.com ....

If You want to send us photographs of Sai temple of your city then mail us @ saimyworld@ymail.com ...

If You want to receive daily for free Shirdi Sai(teachings) messages on your mobile then type on your mobile the following :-

ON SAI-my-world & send it to 9870807070, BUT if you have activated DND on your phones then you wont receive SMS from our channel.this service is provided ONLY FOR INDIA,Still any queries/suggestions or feedback then feel free to mail us @ saimyworld@ymail.com


THANK YOU,
OMSAIRAM :)

1 comment:

  1. Om Sai Ram

    Unbelievable Baba’s miracle today I want to share with all of you. One night when I was sleeping I had a dream that Baba is telling me to place his idol in one of the temple which I used to go when I was a kid. I dreamt like I am talking to my Mom and Baba is also there and he is telling me to place his Idol. The very next day I called my Mom and told her about the dream.
    She said it’s not possible so please say sorry to Baba and forget about it. After few days I received a call from my mother and she said we received a big parcel from Kopergaon (a place near Shirdi) and when we opened it we saw a big idol of Shri Sai Baba. She said, I am not sure who send us this statue.
    I went to my mother place and again requested her to talk to temple priest and ask permission from him to place idol. She agrees this time and went to temple but unfortunately she didn’t get the permission. Then I decided to contact other temples, but no one agreed. Few months gone and one day when we are doing our breakfast a man who is the trustee of that temple came to our house to discuss some matter related with our neighbourhood. While conversation my Mom told him about Baba’s Idol and our wish of placing Baba’s idol in the temple. To our utter surprise he agreed to not only place Baba’s statue and also gave us the space to build a Sai temple inside the Temple itself. Everything went so smooth, we build the temple and on April 14th we placed the idol of Shri Sai Baba in that temple followed by rath yatra and a huge langar. Now Sai baba is living in that temple and helping all of us and fulfilling our dreams. This is only one miracle I am sharing. I have seen lots of BaBa’s miracles in my life and will share with you when the time comes and when Baba will allow me to do so.
    Jai Sai Ram.
    Anant koti brahmand nayak raja dhiraj yogi raaj par brahma Samarth shri satchinanad sadguru sainath maharaj ki jai.
    Apne bachon pe apna ashirwaad hamesha rakhna baba ji. Jai Sai Nath


    ReplyDelete